We are looking for additional sponsors for the program to help fund and support our events.
Examples of where we need funding & support:
- Pay for fuel costs to pick-up horses and bring them to Yamhill, OR from the BLM Corrals in Burns/Hines, OR
- Buy halters/leads for the horses that go to the youth trainers
- Help providing items for the event (e.g. bleacher and sound system rentals, stall bedding), et cetera.
- Donations to help the youth trainers are excellent too, either cash or good/excellent quality hay are a great help, along with covering worming or other expenses.
Becoming a Sponsor:
Your sponsorship will help our efforts to provide learning opportunities for Oregon youth and protect the future of endangered wild horses and burros. This excellent marketing opportunity will provide high visibility throughout the competition and generate community recognition of your organization’s commitment to our local youth.
You may choose to sponsor an entire event for maximum exposure. Or, you may choose to sponsor and support an individual youth trainer by giving them support funds during the months of competition followed by being the successful bidder on their trained Mustang after the competition. The cost to sponsor and entire event as well as sponsorship levels are outlined below:
- Gold Spur $5,000
- Silver Spur $2,500
- Bronze Spur $1,000
- Iron Spur $25-$500
- Trainer’s Fund $200 per month
- Partner’s Fund In Kind donations over $500 value
If you would like to become a sponsor please contact us or use the payment buttons below.
Make a Sponsor Payment
|Gold Spur – $5000||Silver Spur – $2500||Bronze Spur – $1000||Iron Spur – $500|
|Trainer’s Fund (monthly sponsorship) – $200||Partner’s Fund in Kind Donations|
|click here to make a donation…|
We accept Master Card, VISA, and Discover cards in addition to checks and PayPal.
Gold Spur ($5,000 and Above)
- Mustang Heritage Foundation
- Oregon Bureau of Land Management-Burns, OR
- FitzGerald Farms
Silver Spur ($2,500)
Bronze Spur ($500)
Iron Spur ($400 and under)
AND OUR COUNTLESS VOLUNTEERS!