2017 Mustang Adoption Challenge
The 2017 Teens and Oregon Mustangs Competition is March 23-26 at the Northwest Horse Fair and Expo in Albany, Oregon.
Online bidding will open in March 1-15
Online bidding will open March 1 through 15. It will close midnight on March 15 till the day of the live auction. Bidders must fill out a BLM Adoption Application and be an approved bidder. Bids need to be submitted to email@example.com
Please be sure to email
- Your name
- The horse’s name you are bidding on
- Your bid amount
- A contact phone number
We will call you to confirm your bid and request a credit card number to hold the bid at the live auction
(note: the card will not be charged until the final live bid closes).
Just In! Read All About It!
Adopt a Mustang, Give a Future.
OUR MISSION: Provide positive life-changing experiences for trainers of all ages through the development of leadership, horsemanship, and teamwork while educating the public about training and adoption of Oregon’s wild Mustangs.
OUR VISION: By 2024, Teens and Oregon Mustangs will be recognized in the United States as a premier organization that improves the adoptability of Mustangs, develops trainers of all ages, and is critical to the healthy and sustainable management of America’s natural resources and preservation of western heritage.
- Trainer Development – Inspire life-long learning and develop confidence, responsibility, consistency and leadership.
- Diversity – Encourage a variety of training techniques that showcase the Mustang’s trainability across various disciplines.
- Successful Adoption – Strive to maintain our 100% adoption rate and value the hard work it takes to get there.
- Training Toolbox – Provide ample opportunities and tools for trainers to overcome any training obstacles in their path.
- Public Awareness – Educate the public about Mustang horses, heritage, and management and the related management of natural resources