2015 Teens and Oregon Mustangs Presents
Wild Mustang Training Challenge
10-18 Years Old In-Hand Division app: 2015Trainerapinhand
14-18 Years Old Riding Division app: 2015Trainerappriding
Adult (19+) TIP Showcase app: 2015ORAdultApplication
For more information go to the Applications page
2014 Event Pictures
Our pictures from the final competition are available to order!! They are even nicely organized so you can zip right to your images. If you spend more than $20 you can get free shipping with the coupon code: FREESHIP. Please order so we can continue to be able to offer photos in the future!! Remember it is illegal to steal these photos as they are copyrighted.
The photos are beautiful!! See them here: http://riseandshine.instaproofs.com/store/
Adopt a Mustang, Give a Future.
OUR MISSION: Provide positive life-changing experiences for trainers of all ages through the development of leadership, horsemanship, and teamwork while educating the public about training and adoption of Oregon’s wild Mustangs.
OUR VISION: By 2024, Teens and Oregon Mustangs will be recognized in the United States as a premier organization that improves the adoptability of Mustangs, develops trainers of all ages, and is critical to the healthy and sustainable management of America’s natural resources and preservation of western heritage.
- Trainer Development – Inspire life-long learning and develop confidence, responsibility, consistency and leadership.
- Diversity – Encourage a variety of training techniques that showcase the Mustang’s trainability across various disciplines.
- Successful Adoption – Strive to maintain our 100% adoption rate and value the hard work it takes to get there.
- Training Toolbox – Provide ample opportunities and tools for trainers to overcome any training obstacles in their path.
- Public Awareness – Educate the public about Mustang horses, heritage, and management and the related management of natural resources